Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Hobbies

 Kia ora, welcome back to my blog i'm Ella and I will be sharing my Hobbies reading create I hope you enjoy 


Aerobics 

The hobby that makes me happy is aerobics, aerobics makes me happy because that's where I feel at home because everyone is friends and because I can be myself, people don’t make fun of me if I full or mess up and when I do aerobics competitions it's really fun meeting new people and making new friends. 


I like aerobics as a hobby because it’s fun trying new aerobics dance routines and new moves. In my mind  aerobics isn't like ballet or jazz, it's a dance that needs determination, strength and a growth mindset.  


Aerobics makes me happy because my friends do it with me and they all support me in everything I do even when I don’t do my best. It also makes me happy because I have an amazing coach, Miss Smith Palmer. If she didn’t put me in this team I wouldn’t be here today.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post