Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Magnificent Maths

 Kia ora, welcome back to my blog for this weeks Maths we learnt about angles and how to measure them. For the create side of it we had to make either a slide show or a poster on a goggle drawing on angles & what we learnt.


Goal:Measure angles using degrees L3 (Identify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles, know the number of degrees that make a quarter turn, half turn, three quarter turn and a whole turn. Know that the angle at a point is 360°

How much do you know about angles ?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    I like your blog post. I did not know that an angle was formed by 2 rays meeting at the common end. I like your colours too. What is a Ray tho?

    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post